Baby Modelling Agencies London
If you’re considering putting your baby/child forward to join a baby modelling agency, I have done a lot of research into finding reputable baby modelling agencies in London. A lot require an “admin fee” there are some that don’t but these seem to be even harder to get your child into.
Reputable Baby & Child Modelling Agencies that do not require an admin fee
1. Bruce and Brown – They have no joining/registration fees and your child does not require a portfolio. Amazing if your child is accepted!
2. Grace and Galor - Email your photos to email@example.com with files to be no bigger than 1MB.
3. Kids London
4. Cheeky Monkey Models – No fees
Reputable Baby & Child Modelling Agencies that DO require an admin fee
1. Bonnie and Betty charge £60 + VAT and recommend having professional photographs taken with their agency photographer if your child is over 2 years old, which of course again means more money to part with. They also take 25% – 37.50% commission on all earnings.
2. Elisabeth Smith charge £185 plus you need professional photographs taken. They also take between 25% – 37.5% commission on all fees depending on the type of work.
3. Norrie Carr charge Babies under 3yrs £75 for inclusion in their talent web directory,which includes a photo session.
4. Urban Angels charge £80 and take 25% commission from your child’s earnings.
5. Elliott Brown charge £30 + VAT for babies under 1 years old and £60+ VAT per year for children 12 months and over.
7. Tots N Darling charge £100 per year.
8. Starfish Models charge £180 per year but this is deducted after your child’s first 2 jobs.
9. Scallywags charge £100 a year or £20 per month
10. Bizzykidz charge £180 for children, which include photos
What have youe expeiences been?
If you know of a baby and child modelling agency based in London that should be here or have any horror stories please write a comment below!